TERMS & CONDITIONS
Information for parents and guardians:
The activity with MX Masterclass aims to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for every child or young person. To help MX Masterclass in providing a quality service please note the following important information: * All questions on the medical/diet/needs form must be completed and submitted by the parent/guardian before any child takes part. * Parents/guardians must ensure that any changes to the information given on the form are notified to MX Masterclass. * Parents/guardians must ensure that they make their own arrangements for children going to and leaving the session, please note that MX Masterclass is not responsible for children outside their session times they should, therefore, arrive and depart at the appropriate times. * MX Masterclass cannot take responsibility for any damaged clothing and/or personal items during the activity. Therefore, please ensure your child does not have anything on them that should remain dry and protected. * Please ensure your child has sufficient water, food, clothing and medication (where appropriate) for the duration of their activity session.
MX Masterclass Limited - Terms and Conditions:
- These terms and conditions apply to MX Masterclass and MX Dance sessions and performances applied for and consented to by the student, parent or guardian (referred to hereinafter as ‘student’). Changes to these terms and conditions require the written consent of MX Masterclass Limited.
- MX Masterclass and MX Dance times and fees are given on the website www.mxmasterclass.com and in the acceptance email. The successful applicant will only be deemed to have been accepted into MX Masterclass or MX Dance (referred to hereinafter as ‘MXM/MXD') once the payment (£400 + VAT fee for MXM - £270 + VAT fee for MXD) has been received. This then establishes a contract for the provision of teaching services. Receipt of the payment will be confirmed in an email.
3. Methods of payment. Stripe via Credit Card or PayPal will be accepted as valid methods of payment. Credit card payments NOT via the website mxmasterclass.com cannot be accepted.
4. Cancellation. - Where a student is attending MXM/MXD course for the first time the contract can be terminated no later than 4 days after the second course day. Any fees paid, over and above half the term fees (MXM £200 + VAT OR MXD £135 + VAT), will be refunded. Termination will only be accepted when received by MX Masterclass Ltd. in writing. Thereafter, the contract automatically continues for the consecutive term unless it is terminated before the end of the sixth course day. In that case, the contract will expire on the last day of the current term. Termination will only be accepted when received by MX Masterclass Ltd. in writing.
5. MX Masterclass Ltd. reserves the right to exclude students at any time from MXM/MXD at its discretion. MX Masterclass Ltd. will not tolerate unacceptable behaviour.
6. MX Masterclass Ltd. reserves the right to terminate this contract (including a scholarship) at the end of each term. In this case, any deposit/monies paid in advance to MX Masterclass Ltd. for the next term would be refunded.
7. Absentees: We implement a 3-strike rule. During Autumn and Spring terms each student is allowed to be absent for 2 days per term (unless providing an official doctor’s note). During the Summer term, each student cannot miss more than 2 days of the term. MX Masterclass Ltd. has the right to terminate your contract from MXM or MXD if this happens.
8. Care of each student outside of MXM/MXD masterclass and performance hours will be the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
9. The decisions of the Director, Principal and/or guest teaching staff are final and shall not be contested in any way.
10. MX Masterclass Ltd. reserves the right to make changes to the timetable and to the teaching staff.
11. Fees are reviewed annually during the summer holiday for the September term but changes can be implemented before any of the three terms.
12. In the event of MXM/MXD being cancelled (in cases of extreme weather etc.), we will endeavour to make up the class on another date. However, refunds will not be available to those who can’t attend this extra date. Refunds will not be given to any student who misses any week at MXM/MXD.
13. Students participate at their own risk and are obliged to inform MX Masterclass Ltd. and its staff of any existing injuries or medical condition.
14. Students are obliged to take care of their own belongings. MX Masterclass Ltd. cannot accept any liability for lost or damaged belongings throughout the period of masterclasses and/or performances in any of the allocated venues.
15. The liability of MX Masterclass Ltd. and that of its staff is restricted to MXM?MXD masterclass and performance time only and then only to gross negligence.
16. Parents/guardians consent to the publication of their child’s photographs and/or video footage (during MXM and/or performances) for use on our website www.mxmasterclass.com or other MXM/MXD publicity material only.
17. All complaints to MX Masterclass Ltd. about the course at MXM/MXD will be taken very seriously and followed up with a thorough investigation.
Any personal information provided to MX Masterclass Ltd. will be "processed" (as such terms are defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) by MX Masterclass Ltd. for the purposes of administration, research, the provision of teaching services in singing, dance and drama, the organisation of performances and for the administration of MX Masterclass Ltd. statutory obligations under legislation relating to children. MX Masterclass Ltd. will not disclose this information to third parties for marketing purposes. By joining MX Masterclass or MX Dance, you are deemed to consent to the use of such Personal Data for the above purposes. Online payments made to MX Masterclass Ltd. are processed securely by Stripe, PayPal and Lloyds Bank and the information you provide is communicated in a strongly encrypted format between Stripe, PayPal, Lloyds Bank and your bank. MX Masterclass Ltd. does not directly collect, process or store financial information.